Monday, February 8, 2010

Henry's Birthday Gift

I am sure that this will be the first of many posts regarding our first born's SECOND birthday, but I just had to share this one.

This last weekend while B and I were out running some errands sans Henry we decided to hop into Golfsmith (my husbands favorite store) and look at some, well, golf stuff. This is always so exciting to me as you can imagine. But on this particular visit, I was actually pretty excited. We were looking at kids clubs.

We looked at the first set of clubs- they were made for children 2-5 years. As you can imagine, they were adorable. Only problem, they were WAY to small for our gigantor child. So we looked at the next size up, made for children 5-8. Now we were getting somewhere.(don't worry grandma and grandpa George, these are the right size, his height falls smack in the right range for these clubs!) We decided on the set- they are yellow (so cute!) and are left handed.

We are so excited for him to open these clubs, he loves his little plastic sets and he really loves Bryan's clubs that are up in our bedroom (yep, you read that correctly, my husband has golf clubs in the bedroom, not a whole set mind you, but still). We think he will really like going out with Bryan this summer to hit balls and play. And he might even make a golf trip up to Fort Collins to show his grandpa what he can do!


No comments: