Friday, November 7, 2008

Lunch with Miss Natalie

Yesterday Henry and I ventured down to Cherry Creek to have lunch with Miss Natalie at Zaidy's (a wonderful little Jewish deli). Normally this would not be all that newsworthy- we have lunch with Miss Natalie once a week. This week however, there was a photo-op that I just couldn't pass up.

We sat down at our table, put Henry in his highchair, and right in front of him was the "kids menu" (they always bring a menu for Henry, I wonder, can they not see that my child is clearly not going to eat a grilled cheese or hot dog?!). Anyway, he picked it up and was really interested in it. When Miss Natalie asked him about it, he turned to her and started gabbing up a storm. It was adorable.... (well I thought so!)

Hum, what am I going to have?


Telling miss Natalie what he wants to eat :)
We had a fun lunch, Henry shared my potatoes with ketchup and he was really happy (and loud I might add). Thanks for a fun lunch Miss N. We will miss you when you are in London!

No comments: