Trying to watch the game with Daddy, what you can't see is that kitty is to the left of this photo, that was more interesting to Henry.
On a fun note, I have had some fun making new things for Henry to try. Yesterday I made him acorn squash with brown sugar... he thought that was quite good. We also made mashed bananas and more applesauce. I am going to make him mashed potatoes for dinner tonight, I think he might finally come around to that one. I made him stuffing this week which he also liked, so we are right on track for a big Thanksgiving day dinner... with pumpkin pie!
2 comments:
omg.. he looks like Jordan in the first pic of this post!!! How very cute. Iam sure he will be sitting and watching football before ya know it!
Rach
Did you leave the skin on for you applesauce??
Post a Comment