Sunday, October 26, 2008

Our trip to the pumpkin patch!

So yesterday, Bryan, my dad and I all went to a pumpkin patch in Longmont. It was pretty fun, the weather was amazing and there was lots to see. We bought pumpkins, roasted chilli peppers and had apple cider and carmel apples. Grandpa bought us some acorn squash to enjoy at home, so that should be a fun dinner.

Henry was more occupied with all the people, the feeling of hay and the noises that the rides and animals were making, but we finally got him to smile for the camera one time.... Here are some photos from the day, enjoy.

With mom, no smiles yet. Just up from a nap










In the patch with daddy.






A little more smile, in the corn maze








This pumpkin tasted good I guess.....

2 comments:

Rachel said...

It's funny how the noise, people and chaos of somewhere like a pumpkin patch is entertainment alone at this age..... I can only imagine what he was thinking. I luv the pic with grandpa..very cute!
Hugs-
Rach

Anonymous said...

First of all Henry's sweater set is gorgeous! Second, I love seeing your father with Henry. He is one happy Grandpa!

Mary Ellen