Friday, December 3, 2010

A while ago, my husband turned 30

Earlier this summer, my husband turned 30. He cried.

No really, he did. I think it might have been the fact that he learned he was going to win $1000 in his fantasy baseball league. I think I will chalk up the tears to the fact that turning 30 is a little happy and a little sad all rolled together.

A couple photos....

We had cupcakes. Henry picked them out. We enjoyed them with wine.

Henry just enjoyed them.... like 5 of them.


We spent a couple days in Vail. It was lovely. No kids. Lots of wine (remember that B?), a hot tub, massages and some golf (which for me? just wine and watching golf)
B golfed at the River Course, he had a great time. We enjoyed the amazing weather, and did I mention, no kids?


River Course.
Cheers. A good week. Love you B.


No comments: