Henry:
- Started MDO this fall, he LOVES it. There are 8 boys and 2 girls. He wants to go everyday. Looks like next fall will be 3 day a week preschool!
- Is POTTY TRAINED. This is the best news ever. Seriously, B and I had a mini party to celebrate.
- May or may not be using some choice words he has heard mommy use. Bad bad news. I won't tell you what ones they are, but I will say, they are not ones I hope he uses while at church.
- Loves, loves, loves his sister. It is awesome. He crawls in her crib after her naps (and sometimes during her nap) to play. It melts my heart.
Lizzie:
- is army crawling
- is still cloth diapered. 8 months- wasn't sure we would make it. But still love it.
- is eating EVERYTHING. I make all her food so she has some pretty great mixtures (post to come, I am obsessed)
- waves at us (oh lord, this is the cutest thing, ever)
And because they are cute......
1 comment:
Ohhh I can't wait to take the class about cloth diapering AND we just registered for a baby food maker!!!!! I hope you'll post about which baby foods are the easiest to make!
Post a Comment