We are planning a party at my parents on the 22th (the day of!) and we are planning cake and ice cream (and as grandpa says, lunch too). I am pretty excited to be making his cake- we will see how it goes, but the way I figure it, he is going to smash it anyway, so who cares?I am also planning to make some cookies with his name on them, like these. Aren't I domestic?

Well, I am off to look for some birthday fun items (including a birthday boy outfit, but don't tell daddy). We will keep you posted on upcoming birthday fun, and look for a progressive post the week of his b-day, it will be fun!)
2 comments:
CUTE cookies!! And, I love the preggo pic of you in the hospital bed- lots has changed in the past year :)
Those cookies are so CUTE! Thank you for being there for me today! Hugs
Post a Comment